All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this web site are owned by Ascent™ or have been licensed to Ascent by the rights owner(s) so that Ascent can use this material as part of this web site. You are only allowed to use this web site and the material contained in the web site as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material.
This web site contains trademarks, including this name and logo. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Ascent or have been licensed to Ascent by the trademark owner(s) for use on this web site. You are not allowed to copy or otherwise use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the owner of that trademark.
What you are allowed
- check You may access any part of the web site to which access is open to all users
- check Access to some parts of the Web site is only possible by password. You may only access these parts of the Web site if you have a valid password
- check You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under "what you are not allowed to do"
- check Permission to use Documents from this web site is granted, provided that:
- The copyright notice below appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- Use of such Documents from this Web site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the express permission of Ascent
- No modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
What you are not allowed to do
- close You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "What You Are Allowed to Do"
- close You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the web site for any commercial purpose at all, unless agreed expressly with Ascent
- close You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes. If you need any advice before recommending any insurance policy please contact your usual Ascent Account Manager or Insurance Support Manager.
This web site includes links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant services which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of these services are suitable for your purposes. Ascent is not responsible for the suppliers of these services or the goods they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
It is a condition of using this site or trading with Ascent that Ascent bears no responsibility for any loss suffered by you, through our website or telecommunications becoming unavailable for any reason, but in particular because of faults with our telecommunications providers, Internet Service Providers or faults suffered by other infrastructure providers elsewhere on the Internet.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
Ascent may change the web terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current web terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to Operation of Web Site
Ascent may change the format and content of this web site (or of any insurance products or services offered via this web site) at any time.
Ascent may suspend the operation of this web site (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this web site) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Ascent reserves the right to terminate access to this web site (and to products and services offered via the web site) at any time and without notice.
Our Insurance Products
All insurance policies available on this web site are arranged through Ascent Underwriting LLP (company number OC380469), whose registered office is at 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ, United Kingdom, acting as an independent intermediary.
You will be able to view insurance policy summaries on this Web site. Full policy wordings will be available in hard copy on request.
Ascent will notify you of any changes to the terms and conditions of any insurance policy and will give reasonable notice for any changes which are due to take effect. Notification of changes will be provided to you in hard copy or electronically.
You should keep a copy of all information submitted to or received from us for your records.
Ascent will use its best endeavours to reply promptly to all correspondence. Such reply may be by Email or in writing.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact us or write to the Insurance Support Manager, Ascent Underwriting LLP, 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ, United Kingdom.
Ascent Underwriting LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Trademarks: Ascent™ and the Ascent logo are trademarks of Ascent in the UK and other countries.
Registered office: Ascent Underwriting LLP, 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ, United Kingdom.