Breach Response Service
Ascent is pleased to offer a free suite of services and resources to our policyholders providing 24/7 access to their own web portal, legal assistance and a consultancy hotline supported by CyberScout (formerly IDT911), a leading provider of identity and data risk management, resolution and education services.
Your account will provide you with full access to the following tools and resources to help you more fully understand data security risk, manage a breach, and claims assistance.
- Breach tools and compliance information giving samples of incident response plans, notification letters to consumers, breach regulation summaries and quick reference guide
- Contact lists outlining who needs to be notified.
- Identify and create an identity theft Red Flags program
- Get the inside track on state laws
- Mitigating your risk
- Breach assessment
- Sample response Documents
- Lists of crisis management services
- Educational Resources
- Glossary of privacy, identity theft and breach terms
- Data protection tips for businesses
- FTC resources
- Claims handling
- Breach services consulting
- Media involvement
- Breach notifications
- Call handling by fraud specialists
If you are already an Ascent policy holder and wish to activate this free service, please click on one of the flags below to access the correct suite of services